2017 French Fun Summer Camp Program:
Enjoy a truly bilingual environment!
Our school board-supported camp program provides a fun French language learning experience every day and combining daily activities include: organized sports, arts or crafts, cooperation games and camp games. Also character development activities will be designed to develop campers’ personal skills.
There is a different theme to explore every week. Topics like science, art, animals, sports, drama, lego and nature are just a few examples! The activities are explored through a motivating program of activities, in accordance with the participants’ age and French language proficiency.
French language level applied:
· Beginner: No French at all - 6 months
· A1 (CEFR level): Core French* for 0.5-3 yrs or French Immersion student for half to 1 year
· A2 (CEFR level): Core French for 3-5 yrs or French Immersion student for 2-3 yrs
· B1 (CEFR level): Core French for 5-7 yrs or French Immersion student for 4-6 yrs
*Core French Program is the regular French program starts from G4 in Ontario public schools.
Please completed the form and notified us the French learning time. We will assign the students to different group according to their language proficiency level.
Age: 5-15 (SK-G9)
Dates: July 4th - August 11th, 2017
Fees: Special rate - $98/week* (9:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Before & after hours: $25/week (8:30am-9:00am & 4:00-5:30pm)* *New Extended Hour!
*$10 per week material fees will be applied to each register
Location: St. Aidan Catholic School
Address: 3521 Finch Avenue East, Scarborough, ON M1W 2S2 (Finch/Warden)
Lunch Program:(10 yrs old and under) &(11 yrs old and above)
Registration and Payment:
1. Please download and complete the following forms:
· 2017 Camp Registration Form (one form for each camper please)
· Drop Off and Pick Up Form*
· Photocopy of your child's health card
*Download Tips: Before you fill in your information, please download the file and save it to your computer's local folder. Then open the file from the local folder. This will allow the "Save" function work well!
2.Weekly material fees ($10/week) including: 1 Friday afternoon snack with fruits, refreshment, camp folder and handouts, surprising gift set with camp Awards and Certificate. $10 registration fees will be applied to each registrant.
3. There are three methods to register to the program:
Online: We accept online registration now!
1. Please submit your “2017 Camp Registration Form-Online” with Paypal or credit card payment.
2. Please bring your “Drop Off and Pick Up Form” and "Copy of your child Health Card" on your first day of camp.
In Person: April and May ONLY:
Please submit your 2017 Camp Registration Form-PDF, Pick Up Form-PDF, child's health card photocopy and payment (cash or cheque) to one of program locations. Please enclose the registration form and payment in an envelope with your child name on it.
Markham: Wednesday 6:15-7:30 pm
Unionville High School, Classroom 242 (201 Town Center Blvd., Markham, Warden/HW7)
North York: Thursday, 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm
Lescon Public School, Main Floor (34 Lescon Rd, North York, Don Mills/Sheppard)
Richmond Hill: Saturday, 1:30-4:00 pm*
Langstaff Community Center, Yorkshire Room (155 Red Maple Rd, Richmond Hill, Yonge/HW 7)
*Registration not available on April 15 & May 20th.
By Mail: April and May ONLY:
Please mail your:
(Download Tips: Before you fill in your information, please download the file and save it to your computer's local folder. Then open the file from the local folder. This will allow the "Save" function work well!)
3. CHEQUE payment ONLY (Payable to: The Education Academy)
4. Copy of Health Card of your child.
to: The Education Academy, 2528 Bayview Ave, PO Box 35543 York Mills Plaza, North York, ON M2L 2Y4
Previous Summer Camps Review:
Have Fun and start to love speaking French!