2018 French Fun Summer Camp Program:
Enjoy a truly bilingual environment!
Our school board-supported camp program provides a fun French language learning experience every day and combining daily activities include: organized sports, arts or crafts, cooperation games and camp games. Also character development activities will be designed to develop campers’ personal skills.
There is a different theme to explore every week. Topics like science, art, animals, sports, drama, lego and nature are just a few examples! The activities are explored through a motivating program of activities, in accordance with the participants’ age and French language proficiency.
French language level applied:
· Beginner: No French at all - 6 months
· A1 (CEFR level): Core French* for 0.5-3 yrs or French Immersion student for half to 1 year
· A2 (CEFR level): Core French for 3-5 yrs or French Immersion student for 2-3 yrs
· B1 (CEFR level): Core French for 5-7 yrs or French Immersion student for 4-6 yrs
*Core French Program is the regular French program starts from G4 in Ontario public schools.
Please completed the form and notified us the French learning time. We will assign the students to different group according to their language proficiency level.
Age: 5-15 (SK-G9)
Dates: July 3rd - August 10th, 2018
Fees: Special rate - $108/week* (9:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Before & after hours: $25/week (8:30am-9:00am & 4:00-5:30pm)* *New Extended Hour!
*$10 per week material fees will be applied to each register
Location: St. Gerald Catholic School
Address: 200 Old Sheppard Ave, North York, ON, M2J 3L9 (Sheppard/Victoria Park)
Lunch Program:(10 yrs old and under) &(11 yrs old and above)
New 2018 Richmond Hill Location: - will be announced in early April
Registration and Payment:
1. Please download and complete the following forms:
· 2018 Camp Registration Form (one form for each camper please)
· Drop Off and Pick Up Form*
· Photocopy of your child's health card
*Download Tips: Before you fill in your information, please download the file and save it to your computer's local folder. Then open the file from the local folder. This will allow the "Save" function work well!
2.Weekly material fees ($10/week) including: 1 Friday afternoon snack with fruits, refreshment, camp folder and handouts, surprising gift set with camp Awards and Certificate. $10 registration fees will be applied to each registrant.
3. There are three methods to register to the program:
Online: We accept online registration now-Toronto Location Only!
1. Please submit your “2018 Camp Registration Form-Online” with Paypal or credit card payment.
2. Please bring your “Drop Off and Pick Up Form” and "Copy of your child Health Card" on your first day of camp.
In Person: April and May ONLY:
Please submit your "2018 Camp Registration Form-PDF", Pick Up Form-PDF, child's health card photocopy and payment (cash or cheque) to one of program locations. Please enclose the registration form and payment in an envelope with your child name on it.
Markham: Wednesday 6:15-7:30 pm
Unionville High School, Classroom 242 (201 Town Center Blvd., Markham, Warden/HW7)
North York: Thursday, 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm
Lescon Public School, Main Floor (34 Lescon Rd, North York, Don Mills/Sheppard)
Richmond Hill: Saturday, 1:30-4:00 pm*
Langstaff Community Center, Yorkshire Room (155 Red Maple Rd, Richmond Hill, Yonge/HW 7)
*Registration not available on March 31 & May 19th.
By Mail: April and May ONLY:
Please mail your:
(Download Tips: Before you fill in your information, please download the file and save it to your computer's local folder. Then open the file from the local folder. This will allow the "Save" function work well!)
3. CHEQUE payment ONLY (Payable to: The Education Academy)
4. Copy of Health Card of your child.
to: The Education Academy, 5000 Yonge Street, Unit 1901, North York, ON M2N 7E9
Previous Summer Camps Review:
Have Fun and start to love speaking French!